Polaris RZR XP 900 Radius Rods using 5/8 FK heim joints.
Hex Billet Radius Rods
- Made from 1.375” Hex 6061 Aircraft grade Billet Aluminum
- Strong as steel but light as aluminum
- Fully Adjustable 5/8” threaded Chromoly rod ends
- Race Proven and Tested
- Same weight as stock
Optional Weld In Frame Certs – 4 pack – $50
Add our weld in frame certs eliminate the need for a nut to mount the radius rods to the frame. There is very little room between the frame and transmission making it difficult to install/remove the radius rods. Our weld in certs allow you to bolt straight to the frame. No more busted knuckles!
- Threaded Certs that can be welded to the frame that eliminates the need for a nut
- Recommended for various applications such as the Rear Radius Rods on the RZRs
- Eliminates the frame hole from “Egg Shaping” when the bolts get loose
- 10mm X 1.25 Thread Pitch
- 4 certs per kit
- Eliminates the need for aftermarket double sheer radius rod plate
- Recommended Application – Reinforced mounting points for the rear radius rods. Allows for quick removal and installation of radius rod bolts.
There are no reviews yet.