California Heat 12V Jacket Liner
Heated liners begin warming your body within seconds using any 12V DC power source by connecting directly to the battery or the 12V accessory outlet. Our advanced heating technology allows you to maintain a constant level of thermal comfort at high speeds or altitude.
• Wind resistant, water repellent ripstop nylon
• Very lightweight and highly compressible garment
• Sized to fit snug to your body under an outer jacket
• Pockets on the sleeves to store glove plugs when not in use
• Plugs in the sleeves and accessory plug to connect heated gloves and pants
• Heating elements located on the chest, back, collar and sleeves
• Power: 77W @ 12V or 6.4A total
• Max Heat 135° F
NEEDED FOR USE FOR STANDALONE OPERATION
• Included: battery harness with 15A fuse
• Sold Separately: choice of controller
There are no reviews yet.