HMF Competition Series 3 Exhausts In 1
Arguably the highest performing after-market exhaust on the market, the HMF Competition Series is a pure blend between optimized
performance and versatility. The secret to it’s power lies within the Trimax Core. This unique triangular core accepts specially
designed exhaust inserts that provide the rider the ability to quickly change the power and sound according to the current riding
Not legal for use in California on pollution controlled vehicles, race use only in California – waiver available
- EQUAL POWER: The Competition Series distributes power evenly
throughout the entire RPM range.
- VARIABLE SOUND: Three exhaust inserts are included to give the
rider the ability to quickly change the power and
sound according to the riding conditions.
- MECHANICAL CORE: The Competition Series uses a mechanical core
to control exhaust pulses and set power levels
where they’re needed.
- LESS WEIGHT: The exhaust shell is made of T6061 Aluminum that
weighs substantially less than stock.
- THE INSERTS: Each HMF Competition Series exhaust system
comes with 3 inserts that effect the power and sound differently.
Stage 1 sets dB levels in the low-to-mid 90’s. Stage 2 insert sets
dB levels in the mid-to-high 90’s and produces substantially more
horse power than Stage 1. Stage 3 insert sets dB levels in the
high 90’s-to-low 100’s with industry leading power throughout the
entire RPM range.