Hess Motorsports manufactures premium CNC steering quickeners for the Polaris RZR 900 S/XC. Adding a faster steering ratio is the ultimate upgrade for the aggressive UTV Rider. No more spinning the steering wheel numerous times to make a turn. This upgrade allows the driver to keep both hands on the wheel to make precision turns with half the effort of stock steering ratios.
Steering Ratio User Guide
2:1 Ratio – Fast Ratio – XC, MX, Desert, Short Course Racing or aggressive trail riding. Ideal for drivers who want to keep both hands on steering wheel.
1.5:1 – Medium Ratio – Ideal for aggressive drivers who want to reduce the revolutions of the steering wheel.
* Medium ratio recommended for wide offset wheels
Fitment Guide – All years models
- Polaris RZR 900
- Polaris RZR 900 S
- Polaris RZR 900 XC
Steering Quickener kit Includes
- $600 – Steering Quickener Assembly – 2:1 Ratio or 1.5:1 Ratio
- $50 – Hess Motorsports Steering Wheel Quick Release* – Works with 3 or 6 bolt steering wheels
- $75 – Steering Wheel* – Optional – Flat, Dished, or D-Shaped Wheels available
* Hess Motorsports Steering Quickener MUST use Hess Motorsports Steering Wheel Quick Release. Hess Motorsports Steering Quickener will NOT work with other quick release’s. The stock steering wheel will NOT mount to the quick release. You can order this kit without a steering wheel if you have your own 3 or 6 bolt aftermarket steering wheel to mount to the Hess Motorsports quick release.
There are no reviews yet.