TUBLISS TUBELESS TIRE INSERT
HOW IT WORKS…
- No tube means no pinch flats! You can now tune your air pressure to suit your traction needs.
- The 100 PSI inner bladder literally “changes” the full circumference of the tire’s bead and side wall to the rim like a 360 degree rim lock.
- The seal is formed against the inside of the tire itself (NOT to the rim) so it will work with even the most dinged, dented or tweaked rims.
- Main tire inflates through the Schrader valve in the hollow rim lock bolt.
- CNC billet alloy
- Works with stock rims and tires.
IT’S ABOUT PERFORMANCE……
• It’s about traction, lower PSI increases the control patch
• It’s about speed, more traction and control means more confidence to go faster
• It’s about ease, change tires faster with less hassle
• It’s about the feel, get a more settled “planted” feel with lessspring effect no more ping ponging off the ruff stuff
• It’s about protection, the full circumference rim lock stiffens your tires so they absorb impacts.. NOT your rims
• It’s about weight, Tubliss weighs pounds less than heavy duty pinch prone tubes
• It’s about fewer flats, no tube means no more pinch flats
• New tires are recommended for best results
There are no reviews yet.