Yamaha YXZ V2 Steering Quickener. The Hess Motorsports YXZ Steering quickener installs in minutes with out the need of any modification. This upgrade is easily one of the most important upgrades for aggressive drivers! Our V2 steering quickener has been redesigned to reduce driver input making it even easier to turn! Want your first generation YXZ quickener refurbished to use our new internals for easier turning, give us a call!
- 2:1 ratio (fast)
- Full Tilt Range
- 6061 Aluminum Housing
- Stock steering wheel mounts to quickener
- Brings steering closer to the driver
- No modification necessary for install
- Quick Release accepts industry standard 6 bolt steering wheels
- This kit includes our Quick Release specifically designed for our quickener. It will not work with other Quick Releases or Stock Steering Wheel.
Extend your paddle shifters on your SS Model with our Hess Paddle Extentions
Steering Ratio User Guide
2:1 Ratio – Fast Ratio – XC, MX, Desert, Short Course Racing, or aggressive trail riding. Ideal for drivers who want to keep both hands on steering wheel.
1.5:1 Ratio – Medium Ratio – Ideal for aggressive drivers who want to reduce the revolutions of the steering wheel.
Seeing is believing! Watch this short video demonstrating the Hess Motorsports Quickener vs. Stock turning ratios.
There are no reviews yet.