Alpinestars Bionic Neck Support Tech 2
The Bionic Neck Support Tech 2 is constructed from an advanced, high-performance carbon polymer compound and is designed to help prevent injury in a crash situation by dissipating and diverting impact forces away from the neck and spine. Featuring Alpinestars’ exclusive and revolutionary rear stabilizer for progressive force relief (PFR) the
BNS Tech 2 is designed for use in motocross and off-road riding and offers a highly personalized and stable fit while incorporating innovative new features such as a new quick release locking system.
• Complete new design and technical evolution including new lightweight rear section, chest padding and updated chin-plate design
• Structural integrity and frame strength against heavy impact energies during a crash
• Ultra-lightweight for comfort with not compromise to strength
• Resilience to low temperatures, below 0°C
• Designed to provide a customizable, secure and personalized fit with the SAS (Size Adapter System) for a versatile fitment in size ranges XS-M and L-XL
• The Lycra®-laminated foam padding kits are adaptable and the interchangeable EVA foam pads allow
• The lightweight Strap System can be worn over or under the jersey
• Innovative quick-release locking system for rapid and efficient fitting/removal offers secure and convenient closure
• Compressed EVA foam compound padding to distribute the impact force over the widest area, yet remain lightweight
There are no reviews yet.