At Action Offroad our customers are our priority and we strive to deliver high quality products and service that meet your needs. In order to maintain low prices and the quality of our products all returns must be received in brand new condition.
- To ensure a full refund your item(s) must be intact in the original packaging.
- All returns are inspected. If the returned item(s) shows any signs of being installed or used it will be returned to you.
- All returned item(s) must be in new condition with zero wear, the original packaging with all tags and information packets that may have been included.
- We cannot accept returns on items that show any signs of use, damage, or wear. This includes but is not limited to scratches, scuffs, dents, dirt, or any signs the product has been mounted.
- Shipping fees, duties, taxes and/or brokerage fees are non-refundable.
- If you’re wanting to exchange the item for a different item or a different color, we will issue a refund after the item has been inspected and a new order may be placed online at any time.
- Any product defects or damages must be communicated to Action Offroad within (2) two business days of receiving the package or a return/exchange may be refused.
- Electrical Parts are neither returnable nor refundable under ANY circumstances. This includes Rev Boxes, Spark Plugs, Ignitions, stators and fuel controllers.
Return Requests may be submitted using the steps below:
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject: Return Request and include your order #.
- Once we receive the request a shipping label will be generated and emailed to you.
- Please package the item in a box (if needed), attach the shipping label and drop off at any UPS store.
- When we receive the item your return will be processed and a refund will be sent to the original payment method.
Please include the original packing slip or other necessary contact information with the return.
Please take the time to carefully package your returns. It is your responsibility as the customer to pay costs related to items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging. This can result in a refused return and/or 20% restocking fee.