Alpinestars Tech 7S Boots
Featuring a unique, high strength sole construction offering durability and protective performance the Tech 7s has been specifically developed for youth or smaller framed riders. With class-leading protection, innovative performance features such as pivot system to movement and flexibility the Tech 7s is built to withstand the toughest of terrains.
• Tech 7S is specifically designed and sized for junior and /or smaller framed riders.
• PU-reinforced microfiber upper for flexibility, abrasion resistance, water-resistance and weight-saving. Material ensures consistent fit and is easy to maintain and clean.
• Soft poly foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
• Contoured shin plate is injected with high modulus TPU for excellent levels of impact and abrasion resistance.
• One-piece injected dual compound foot shell with coinjected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank. The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the boot’s overall durability and improves boot’s streamlining.
• Excellent flexion provided by low profile medial and lateral pivot system to offer movement and support.
• Instep and Achilles accordion flex zones constructed for superior control and support.
• Buckle closure system incorporates polymer and fiberglass buckle arms and high-impact aluminum bridge closures for durability and weight saving. Buckle system features memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise
closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.