Description: The Sportmax Q4 is Dunlop’s highest-performance DOT-approved tire, purpose-built for track days.
- The track-day oriented Sportmax Q4 is street-legal.
- Does not require tire warmers, and runs at street pressures, eliminating the need for chassis or electronic adjustments.
- Using minimal tread grooves and maximum land area, the Q4 inspires confidence with race-level grip.
- Can achieve lean angles of 62 degrees*
- Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance, braking stability and feel.
- Developed by the same engineers and manufactured on the same machines as MotoAmerica race slicks.
- *As tested by Dunlop on a 2017 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 RR on aclosed track at Barber Motorsports Park.
There are no reviews yet.