THE TOUGHEST WHEEL IN THE UTV WORLD – NOW IN ZERO OFFSET!
Introducing the NEW SECTOR ZERO from DWTRacing!
We’ve listened to requests from top UTV/SXS racers for a zero offset version of our race proven DWT SECTOR. Our engineers went to work doing what they do best and have come up with what many believe is the perfect solution. Once again we have exceeded our own expectations and have come up with the best “zero offset” UTV/SXS wheel on the planet! Through precision engineering, rigorous field testing and grueling real life race use we’ve honed in on another true champion grade wheel.
With all of our Sector wheel’s great features still in place, we’ve custom tailored our SECTOR ZERO wheel to conquer the toughest types of racing while having a minimum offset forward of the mounting pad. Featuring an extremely strong beadlock ring with 8mm Bolts as well as a heavy duty billet aluminum wheel center/outer Half. This is surely the best solution to the need for “zero-offset” or extreme positive offset in a SXS/UTV wheel.
Made in the USA, these 3 piece wheels are fully serviceable and constructed of super strong lightweight heat treated T6 6061 aluminum – which makes the metal as hard as it gets. All of our heat treatment is done in our factory, assuring a true and proper procedure. The SECTOR ZERO consists of a spun aluminum wheel half which bolts to a super strong billet center/half. An air tight seal is formed by a strong rubber ring seated in a precision machined groove between each wheel half.
• Heat Treated 6061 T6 CNC Billet Center/Outer Wheel Half
• Zero Offset (Extreme Positive Offset)
• Heat Treated 6061 .190 Aluminum Spun Inner Half
• Heat Treated 6061 .190 Bead Lock Ring
or Heat Treated 6061 .HEAVY DUTY .250 Bead Lock Ring (Optional)
• 8mm 12.9 Class Black Zinc Finish Bead Lock Bolts
• 6mm 10.9 Class Black Zinc Finish Center Bolts
• Fully Serviceable Modular Bead Lock Wheel
• Matte Black Finish – NEW
• Black Zinc Finish Hardware – NEW
• Made in the U.S.A.
• 14×6 5+1 – 4/110, 136, 156 (16.00 lbs)
• 14×7 6+1 – 4/136, 156 (16.45 lbs)
• 15×6 5+1 – 4/110, 136, 156
• 15×7 6+1 – 4/136, 156