Fly Racing Formula Carbon Helmet
Adaptive Impact System:
- 12K carbon fiber shell – Produces an extremely lightweight shell with superior penetration resistance
- Impact Energy Cells – Made by RHEON, the Impact Energy Cells maximize absoription of low speed linear and rotational impacts, reducing forces transmitted to the brain
- Conhead® EPS Technology-Provides a softer liner whereby the cones help manage or absorb an impact force more efficiently. Six critical zones have been fine tuned for a progressive response to low speed and high speed impacts
- Expanded volume EPS-Strategic areas of the helmet have more impact absorbing EPS, more suspension between your head and the ground.
- EPP chin bar-Expanded polypropylene creates an additional element of impact mitigation
- Clavicle shell relief zone-Creates a soft zone filled with EPS and EPP to aid in reducing clavicle injuries
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- Lightweight Custom visor screws and titanium alloy D-rings
- 1290 grams +/-50 (size medium/large)
- Comfort liner and quick release Cheek pads are made of a washable moisture wicking, anti-microbial material
- True Functional Ventilation (TFV)-When in motion air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multiple rear exhaust vents
- Premium helmet garage
There are no reviews yet.