Gaerne SG-12 Boots
The Gaerne Sg-12 features a new “G” for an exciting first impression. Don’t think we stopped there, that is just the beginning. Check out the new features–
Dual Stage Pivot System
• This revolutionary new system is patented and exclusive to Gaerne and is certainly going to be a hit. The first pivot is attached to the
“Razorback”. This provides a rigid component that offers strong lateral support while a glide-plate keeps the upper in a firm and upright position
• The second pivot is fixed on a sliding glide that allows the rider’s foot to feel natural while on the peg in a shifting or braking situation – However, it will “bottom out” and absorb shock in the case of over-jumping a jump or in the case of unwanted compression
Front Plate/Shin Guard
• This new Thermoplastic shin plate is anatomically shaped for a perfect fit. By removing three screws a rider can also make the opening wider to accommodate a bigger leg or knee-brace
• The SG-12 utilizes four lightweight alloy buckles that attach to an adjustable strap. This is a “Tried and True” system that provides the rider “Easy in” and “Easy out” non failure system. Keeping it simple!
• Made of a new Swiss breathable fabric called Acronos, the gaiter is extremely stretchy but has the perfect shape to keep the sand and debris out
• On the inside you will find the famous “Gaerne Memory Cell Foam”, known for the most comfortable feel and fit ride after ride
• This new design features a slimmer shape in the toe area for an improved feel of the shift lever and the bike’s controls. The entire area is wrapped by a new plastic material which is lighter and provides more comfort and feel for the bike as well
• For the SG-12 you will notice a new design. This sole is new in look, but still uses the Gaerne “Dual Composite” anti-shock rubber that has made Gaerne soles famous around the world
There are no reviews yet.