The new Pyrotect Rugged Radios MIDAIR helmet is a SA2015 rated helmet perfectly designed for off-road, circle track, or kart racing. The unique mid air inlet location allows for better airflow to the shield which helps clear fog or dust and allows for more head room in the vehicle which can become a major safety issue. In addition, the elevated location of the inlet mid air design also doesn’t push air into the front facing microphone, allowing for clearer communication. For the ultimate fresh air experience the MIDAIR pumper helmet should be paired with a MAC3.2 Pumper System.
Thoughtfully engineered with the Alpha Audio Helmet Kit, the interior features a dedicated mic enclosure while the ear pockets feature a vented covering for maximum helmet kit audio performance.
Pyrotect’s Patented SA2015 MIDAIR composite helmets are unmatched by the competition. The MIDAIR helmets come with a unique six pad interior system which allows for resizing the helmet for a perfect fit along with corrugated ridges which allows for better heat transfer to keep you cooler and reduce fogging. The MIDAIR helmets are vacuumed bagged and autoclave cured for superior helmet strength and durability while keeping the helmet as light as possible.
• Designed with a Composite Tri Weave Vacuum bagged & autoclave cured light weight shell for maximum durability
• Threaded inserts ready for most neck restraint devices
• Stainless Steel hardware and a Kevlar chinstrap
• New Head Liner air channel design for better adjustability, added comfort, and improved air flow
• Removable six pad headliner & cheek pad system for cleaning and easy resizing for a perfect fit
• .125″ Polycarbonate shield with tear off post
• Rubber eye port seal
• Compatible with Racing Optics or Ultra Shield tear offs
• Large eye port offers greater visibility
• M6 inserted for head neck restraint devices
• Great aerodynamics
• Fire retardant Nomex interior
• Snell SA 2015 rated
• Sizes SM to XXL
• Flat black finish
There are no reviews yet.