Houser Racing is excited to offer our RACE CAGE for the Polaris RZR XP 1000.
The Race Cage is engineered and designed to provide maximum protection to the riding occupants and the UTV itself.
Product take 1-2 Weeks to Ship
The Race Cage is engineered and designed to provide maximum protection to the riding occupants and the UTV itself. Roll Over Protection (ROP) is the most important feature of your UTV. Below, you will see why the Race Cage is the right choice for you:
1. Loop Style Design: Maximum strength from any angle collision.
a. When you look at other competitive race series like NASCAR, Tractor Pulling, Trophy Truck, etc, you will notice all of their chassis have a hoop or loop over the driver’s head. This is a standard requirement for racing because testing has proven that this type of design is the strongest. When you look at our Race Cage, you will see we have utilized the same techniques. We have a hoop over the driver’s head and in the front window section. The hoops have been tied together with a bent horizontal middle tube with triangulated gusset tubes in every corner.
Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Race Cage Front & Rear Hoop
2. Triangulated Strength Gusset Tubes:
a. Every corner of the Race Cage has triangulated gusset tubes that provide maximum strength.
Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Triangulated Gussets
3. V-Bar Intrusion Bar:
a. Keeps large objects from coming in and injuring the occupants.
Polaris RZR XP 1000 V Bar Intrusion Bars
4. Recessed Light Bar & Removable Light Bar Cover:
a. Keeps expensive Light Bars protected in a roll over, tree limbs and many other scenarios.
b. Keep light bar covered during day riding.
Polaris RZR XP 1000 Race Cage Light Bar Cover Closed
Polaris RZR XP 1000 Light Bar Cover Being Opened
Polaris RZR XP 1000 Race Cage Light Bar Cover Removed
Polaris RZR XP 1000 Race Cage Light Bar Cover Opened
Polaris RZR XP 1000 Race Cage Light Bar Cover Attachment
5. Stamped Aluminum Roof:
a. This is intricate to achieve a stylish look with a loop design cage.
Polaris RZR XP 1000 Race Cage Stamped Aluminum Roof
6. Removable Left & Right Sub Cage:
a. Quickly remove your sub cage to work on the engine.
b. We left enough room to remove your air intake cover.
c. Ties in to rear bumper to strengthen the Main Cage and Rear Bumper.
Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Race Cage Left & Right Rear Sub Cage
7. Removable Left & Right Strut:
a. Mounts to the chassis over the rear shocks.
b. Adds maximum strength to the main cage.
c. Flag Mounts
d. Shock Reservoir Mounts
Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Race Cage Left & Right Rear Strut
8. Integrated Rear Bumper:
a. Stylishly mounts to the sub cage adding maximum strength to the main cage.
b. Full protection to the rear end of the UTV.
c. Uses our L-Bolt mount design.
Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Race Cage Integrated Rear Bumper
9. Manufactured in precision weld fixtures.
10. Manufactured from 4130 Air Craft Seamless tubing, allows the Race Cage to have more strength at a lighter weight, justifies the extra cost from other DOM Cages.
11. Professionally engineered: We employ four engineers, Jeff & John Houser, John C. and Pat M. We use Autodesk Inventor 3D Design Suite.
12. Custom color: Most of our products come in many color choices. Since this market is so customizable, we stock everything in bare. Once an order is placed, the bare items will begin the powder coat and assembly process. We paint all colors every two weeks. Lead times should never be longer than the two week cycle. Rush delivery is always an option, but comes at a cost. Don’t hesitate to call in and ask about rush items.
There are no reviews yet.