Strider Balance Bikes
• Standard 22.2mm steel handlebar and soft urethane grips with protective ends, machined aluminum binder clamp allows height adjustment from 18”-22”
• Strider exclusive, ultralight one-piece wheels sport a raised-letter, five-spoke design with 10 bearing support gussets for maximum strength at the lightest weight possible, top-quality sealed cartridge bearings roll smooth and never need adjustment
• EVA polymer (industrial foam) tires are super light and durable yet offer a smooth ride, they never need air and will never go flat
• Durable, all-weather mini-saddle is designed specifically for beginning riders (bike includes both standard and tall seat/stem assemblies)
• Machined aluminum binder clamp allows saddle height adjustment from 11” to approx. 20” for the perfect fit
• Unique, frame-integrated footrests are properly positioned directly below the saddle for natural bike balance
There are no reviews yet.