This is our light weight version of our popular Differential Pinion Bearing Carrier except we removed the parking brake to reduce weight.
Racing has proven that the factory rear diff cover that houses the pinion bearing is weak due to the o-ring groove cut in it and being made from cast aluminum. We machine a solid chunk of 7075 T651 Aerospace Grade Billet Aluminum to fix the problem. By using a material that is as strong as steel and light as aluminum we are able to provide a much stronger part.
Don’t wait until failure occurs and you risk destroying your rear differential.
- Machined from 7075 Billet Aluminum
- Includes a new bearing, seal, and retaining nut
- Ready to install without any special tool
- Replaces weak OEM bearing carrier
- Recommended for cars with increased HP
- Made In America
Replace the weak link in your rear differential before failure occurs!
There are no reviews yet.